Do you make resolutions for the new year? I do and I'm going to post about a few of them. Hopefully, I'll have some people out there to help keep me committed. Here goes:
- Blog something more often than every few weeks.
- Enter in my open client req's on my website as soon as possible each day.
- Post my open req's wherever I can to gain a positive candidate response.
- Recruit proactively versus reactively.
- Use the digital tools I have more to their capability.
- Get a Facebook page for my company and use it.
- Call people whenever possible versus email reliance.
- Visit my clients and consultants more often.
- Manage my time better.
- Grow business 50% from last year's sales.
- Lose 25 pounds.
- Eat lunch more often at my desk.
- Balance my children's efforts between sports and education.
- Keep perspective.
- Eat more at new restaurants (I know, too cliche)
- Lower handicap 1 stroke from today's number.
- Stop volunteering for everything.
- Actually finish house projects that need finishing.
- Wash my own car from April to November.
- Take it easier on sports officials during games.